Deluxe Financial Services ("Deluxe") maintains the Knowledge Exchange site (the "Site") and sub-sites, including Knowledge InsiderSM to provide information to clients. This is a secure site and individuals are required to be registered participants in the Knowledge Exchange marketing program, or be provided the log-on access by Deluxe for information purposes only.
Access and use to the site, including any event registrations made on the Site, is subject to the following Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") effective July 1st 2005. By accessing and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
A. Use of Site
- You may download material displayed on the Site for internal business use only, provided you do not remove or alter any trademark, copyrights, or other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report or use the contents of the site for public or commercial purposes, including text and images, without Deluxe’s prior written permission, or as an active participant in a Knowledge Exchange sponsored event.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in the Terms and Conditions (and the text on the site) without prior written permission of Deluxe. Deluxe neither warrants nor represents that your use of the materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of any third parties.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, except as required by law. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Deluxe for any purpose permitted by law including but not limited to reproductions, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Deluxe is free to use, without limitation or restrictions, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to or through the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to develop, manufacturing, and marketing products and services using such information.
- Any images displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission, by Deluxe. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited. Any un-authorized use of the images may violate applicable laws, including copyright laws, trademark laws, and the laws of privacy and publicity.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to Deluxe or the Site any unauthorized or misappropriated information, materials or images or unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane information, materials or images of any information, material or image that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. It is Deluxe’s policy to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Deluxe to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information, materials, or images.
- Users are required to register and agree to terms and conditions before subscribing to the Knowledge Insider Discussion Forum, Blog, or to access the research site that contains Deluxe selected content from on-line data sources provided by LexisNexis®.
- Collaborative members and participants in the Discussion Forum shall avoid discussion or actions that might lead to or imply restraint of trade, price comparisons, price fixing, market or supplier allocations, bid rigging, bribery, anti-competitiveness or collusion.
- Deluxe will maintain control of content in the Discussion Forum and Blog and retains the ability to remove any posts on the site at its discretion.
- This web site offers industry-standard security measures available through your web browser, including 128-bit encryption for the Discussion Forum and Blog.
- Deluxe will provide you with user instructions which describe or refer to the access instructions for valid log-on to the Site. For account security, we recommend you regularly change your password.
- Deluxe Financial Services takes steps to require that its vendors, consultants, suppliers, and contractors observe its policies with respect to security and the collection, use, and exchange of its customer information.
- As a participant, Deluxe Financial Services may request that you voluntarily supply personal information for purposes of receiving correspondence and marketing materials, registering on this Site, participating in on-line surveys, accessing materials on the Site, and attending events sponsored by Deluxe.
- If you elect to participate, Deluxe Financial Services may require personally identifiable information including your name, business mailing address, business phone number, financial institution information, or email address. When you submit personal information to Deluxe Financial Services, you understand and agree that Deluxe Financial Services and its affiliates may access, store, and use your information as allowed by contract
- Except as noted otherwise in the text of the Site, the trademarks, logos, service markets, and all copyrighted materials displayed on the Site constitute intellectual property owned by Deluxe or which Deluxe has the right to use on the Site (the Deluxe Intellectual Property). Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Deluxe Intellectual Property displayed on the Site without prior written permission of Deluxe. Unauthorized use of the Deluxe Intellectual Property displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. Please be advised that Deluxe will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- By operation of and performance under these Terms and Conditions, you acquire only limited right to use the Service and access the Site as specified herein, and you do not acquire any rights of ownership whatsoever in or to the Service or the Site. All rights, title and interest in and to the Service, the Site, and any such documentation provided hereunder shall remain the sole property of Deluxe or Deluxe’s licensors at all times.
- Any information received from a collaborative member or Knowledge Insider participant may be collected, analyzed, made anonymous, published and made available to the financial services industry.
- Any information shared in the collaborative, Knowledge Insider Discussion Forum or Blog shall not be confidential or proprietary information of a member. Each member representative is responsible for not disclosing the confidential or proprietary information of the member they represent.
E. General Terms:
- Access to the site may be restricted during emergency maintenance periods as needed and during scheduled maintenance windows. Deluxe does not and cannot warrant that the Site will operate without errors, or that the site will be available or operational at all times.
- Non Disclosure. During participation in the Knowledge Exchange Series, you shall (a) hold in confidence all ”Confidential Information” (as defined below) of Deluxe, (b) not disclose or make such Confidential Information available, in any form, to any third party and (c) not use such Confidential Information for any purpose other than in Section 1 of these Terms and Conditions. The term "Confidential Information"? shall mean any technical specifications or other materials describing the functionality, features, security measures, or performance parameters of the Site (other than marketing materials distributed generally by Deluxe without an obligation of confidentiality), these Terms and Conditions, and all information regarding the Site delivered to you by Deluxe that is marked as confidential, secret, or proprietary.
- Either party may terminate access to the Site upon written notice, or by notification of Deluxe designated personnel to remove the financial institution from being a valid participant in the Knowledge Exchange marketing program.
- If notice to discontinue participation in the Knowledge Exchange program is given, you shall immediately cease using the site.